Academic Information

Academic Accommodation

Students with disabilities may arrange for academic accommodation at Western. An academic accommodation is an alteration in the usual conditions under which students perform academic tasks. These conditions may be changed through accommodation if the changes do not remove an essential course or program requirement. For a more detailed explanation, please see the Academic Accommodation website.

Students at Western, Brescia or Huron may contact the main campus office of Accessible Education at 519-661-2147 or visit the Academic Support and Engagement website for more information.

King’s College students may contact King’s Counseling and Student Development at 519-433-3491 or visit the Accessibility Services section of the King's website for more information.

Read the Western University Policy on Academic Accommodation for Students with Disabilities